Monday, December 8, 2014

5star REVIEW~Love Me Later by Libby Rice

Love Me Later

Love Me Later Synopsis:
Scarlet Leore enjoys a glittering existence amongst society’s elite. Ethan Blake is a prizefighter knocking his way through school, counting on his winnings to bankroll the dreams that won’t fit in a boxing ring. When the two meet, neither can deny the instant attraction that wells between the hulking fighter and the heiress who is miles and millions out of his league. But a vicious attack leaves Scarlet physically and emotionally battered, and for Ethan, her allure crumbles along with the rest of his life after she accuses him of wielding the knife. Years later, Scarlet has abandoned the high life for that of a hard-working lawyer, while Ethan has clawed his way to the pinnacle of a business empire. Drawn into his world of high-stakes tech mergers, they dance to a tune of revenge, desire, and finally, redemption. But their world won’t tolerate an attorney falling for her client. They’ll need more than lust and forgiveness. They must bridge the chasm of a tormented past to understand who they are today. Only then can they forge a future in the face of the resurging enemy who once tore them apart.


Lil Max's Review

Initial reaction:
My heart is beating out of my damn chest!  I'm totally Wow'd. Basically the author should be filing a restraining order as she reads this!  I'm going to cyberstalk her until the next book is released! 

Storyline &Characters: 
At first I felt like I couldn't follow the book,  but I was just to distracted to pay attention to the details up front.  At any rate,  I was fucking astounded at how well this story unfolded. It was intertwined but not ridiculously so that everyone was linked in some way shape or form. Not cliche or "cookie cutter" just a damn good story. It was deep and had a purpose other than just sex, but the sex was more than worth it.  Mmmm.mmmm.mmmmm

Ethan the male lead just oozes tantalizing and pleasurable sex. I swear it didn't matter what he said I was all FIRED up.  
Shit he could have said pencil and tingling would have flowed through my system.  Anyways,  he never losses his edge and was not what I expected, but definitely what I needed!
Scarlet's name is fitting to her plight.  I didn't realize it until right now.  Damn, just another reason for me to love Libby Rice! I love when I pop my author cherry and find a new one to obsess over!
Scar is definitely more restrained than I could ever be, when put in the situations she was. The good and the bad!  I would say her character isn't portrayed very often in the books we read but is the most accurate to a real life "rich bitch" I've seen so far. She was stronger than I thought she'd be. 

Made me laugh out loud:
All the thoughts that Ethan and Scarlet had when they were talking to each other!

SEX Scene Hotness Scale:
Bing Bing Bing Bing Bong!  
Holy Shit Panty wetting, cold shower worthy,  break out your B.O.B. alert! 

FAVORITE Quotes:
"He leaned in until his mouth rested against her throat, his lips barely grazing her skin as he spoke. "Could I what? Tell you that after I worship your body with my hands and mouth, you writhe in my arms, begging for more, and that I always give it to you?  Tell you that in my dreams,  I slide inside you gently, again and again, while you plead for harder strokes in a hoarse voice? Should I tell you those things, Scarlet, or do them? "


No doubt about the ranking in this one!  
5BadAssDirtyEmpressStars

Libby Rice Bio:
LibbyRicePhoto-WebResolution 
Before becoming a writer, Libby was first a mechanical engineer in the data acquisition industry (voltmeter anyone?). Preferring writing to technical design, Libby headed to law school and eventually
practiced patent law for several enterprising years (patent application covering a voltmeter anyone?). Finally realizing that technology just wasn’t her bag, she traded the voltmeters for alpha heroes and the women who love them. Today, Libby writes contemporary romances from the foot of the Rocky Mountains, where she lives with her husband, a bona fide rocket scientist (he stuck with the voltmeters!). When not writing, Libby loves good food, even better wine, and traveling the world in search of the next great story. Libby loves hearing from readers! Join the fun at www.libbyrice.com, where you can sign up for Libby’s new-release e-newsletter, or on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Author Goodreads | Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment