Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MISCONDUCT by Penelope Douglas



Former tennis player Easton Bradbury is trying to be the best teacher she can be, trying to reach her bored students, trying to forget her past. What brought her to this stage in her life isn’t important. She can’t let it be. But now one parent-teacher meeting may be her undoing…

Meeting Tyler Marek for the first time makes it easy for Easton to see why his son is having trouble in school. The man knows how to manage businesses and wealth, not a living, breathing teenage boy. Or a young teacher, for that matter, though he tries to. And yet…there is something about him that draws Easton in—a hint of vulnerability, a flash of attraction, a spark that might burn.

Wanting him is taboo. Needing him is undeniable. And his long-awaited touch will weaken Easton’s resolve—and  reveal what should stay hidden…




This was my first book by Penelope Douglas and why it took me so long, 
to pick up one of her books I have no freaking clue. 
Because holy hell was this one insanely hot and seriously GOOD book. 
There's not one thing I didn't like about it. Everything worked and came together perfectly.

I seriously loved Easton and Tyler. 
What awesome characters. 
They had their strengths and flaws but together they made each other better and stronger. I could feel their need and attraction just from their first meeting. 
So much heat and chemistry between them and I couldn't wait to see what would follow. I was intrigued and loving every page.
Easton was such a strong and kind woman. There wasn't one thing 
I didn't like about her. 
I admired her and the person 
she'd become. 
Tyler as well 
What a sexy and very determined man, 
who knows what he wants and takes it. 
I loved his interactions with his son, Christian but most definitely also Easton.
I love Penelope Douglas' writing. 
It just flows easily and effortlessly
I was just really invested 
in the story and the characters. 
She knows how to write an insanely 
hot love scene or just a simple dialogue. 
She captured me with 
Easton and Tyler's story 
and now I'm definitely 
going to read some 
of her other work. 
I'm hooked!!!

5 BadAssDirtyINeedYouStars






No comments:

Post a Comment