Monday, January 25, 2016

4.5 Stars~The Score (Off-Campus Book 3) by Elle Kennedy




Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di-Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won’t include the king of one-night stands. 

It’ll take more than flashy moves to win her over 

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he’s a ladies man, all right, and he’s yet to meet a woman who’s immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It’s not over until he says it’s over. Dean is in full-on pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it’s time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love.



This was just what I needed. 
A feel good book, 
that made me smile and swoon. 
The Score delivered on all fronts. 
I was a little apprehensive about it, 
since I was a little disappointed
 with The Mistake, but I thoroughly enjoyed The Score, thanks to the amazing group of people this series is blessed with.
Garrett has always been my favorite 
but I have to say, that Dean is giving him a run for his money. 
I didn't pay much attention to Dean 
in The Deal, so I kind of forgot about his manwhore ways. 
But they came back in a heartbeat, when I got reintroduced to him in The Score. 
I actually didn't mind his sex in head behavior, because I knew there was so much more to this dude. 
Elle Kennedy didn't disappoint me.
Allie who was also introduced in The Deal was just fantastic. 
I liked her even more now. 
Such a fun and uninhibited woman who's very comfortable in her own body.
These two together worked perfectly. 
I didn't know what to expect 
but I was really surprised. 
They had spunk and humor 
and made each other shine. 
When it comes to the sexually chemistry
 it was off the charts.
 Holy crap! 
Not only was Dean a frisky 
and naughty boy, 
so was Allie!!!
This was such a wonderful
 and humorous book. 
I really enjoy this Off-Campus series. 
Mainly because of these fabulous characters. There's so much heart
 and love between them. 
They're each other's family 
and that's why I love these 
people and their stories.
4.5 BadAssDirtyPinkDildoStars

No comments:

Post a Comment