Wednesday, November 7, 2018

New Release - Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields

 

Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields is now available.

Add to Goodreads:


Fresh out of college and headed straight for my dream job, I didn’t think things could get any better.
Then I met my dream man. 

In an instant, my happy ever after had begun.
The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect. 
But perfection comes at a cost,
and I’d slumbered through all the alarms. 

Then I met my nightmare. 
The man whose bright eyes held untamed darkness. 
The man who disarmed me with his peculiar behavior. 
The man whose cold, merciless hands shook me awake. 
In an instant, questions started to dismantle my happy ever after.

But whoever said the truth would set you free was wrong.
It wasn’t going to repair the cracks in my naive heart. 
It wasn’t going to caress my face with comforting hands and reassure me it was all just a dream.
No, the truth shoved me down a rabbit hole, and I landed in the lair of a real-life monster.



I’m trying to get my pulse down a bit. One thing that defines Ella Fields is that she doesn’t stick to one genre or the ones that she’s comfortable with. No, she challenges me every time with her stories and their characters. Bloodstained Beauty did just that. From the first three pages alone I was intrigued and curious as hell. What is this story all about and how did the main character Jemima end up in such a predicament? That was my first reaction. The next I did was to just dive in and just hold on for dear life. 

For the first half part of the story I was trying to figure out what was going on. Trying to make the puzzle pieces fit together and let me tell you all that Ella Fields didn’t make it easy. I appreciate that. I like not knowing what’s going to happen and the unpredictability. Bloodstained Beauty is that book.
Jemima’s story and journey pulled me through all variety of emotions. Just when I thought I had it all figured out the author threw another curveball at me. Fantastic. 
Jemima is a wonderful character who doesn’t hide when it shit hits the fan. No, she faces it head on no matter the consequences. When she least expects it love will find her and what love it is. It’s not safe, not normal or ordinary. No, it’s unique and the way she discovers love makes it even more special.

The author Ella Fields has created a thrilling and compelling story. The way she mixes suspense and romance is done with an effortless ease. The pace of the story flows, not at one point did I want to put the book down. She takes risks with her storytelling and I applaud her for that. Bloodstained Beauty met my expectations and I welcome more of this Ella Fields cause I like a good challenge.

4.5 Little Dove Stars



2.99 for a limited time, or read free with Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Qmyn33
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2yW9mFv
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2DsRbLa
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2DnBAMY




No comments:

Post a Comment