Saturday, October 31, 2015

5STARS~Camouflage by Angelica Chase





I lived my life by two principles: order and excellence. 
My moral compass steered me out of the slums of backwoods Tennessee and towards the woman I was destined to become, but not without gathering a few skeletons along the way. 

Eventually, I found success, but my restless, relentless nature still left me feeling unsatisfied.

Then I met a ghost of a man.

At first, I was sure Daniello was a figment of my imagination, a beautiful and dangerous apparition with a fat cock and an animalistic hunger. He threatened my control and need for order, and in his absence, I became more haunted by my past.

He wanted me submissive.

I wanted to know him.

Then my ghost met my skeletons. 


I'm very familiar with Angelica Chase's work. 
I've read all her other books and know what to expect from her writing. 
I've been looking forward to reading this book and 
Angelica Chase delivered on every level.

Holy shit! I loved it. 
Let me rephrase it. I devoured it! In one sitting! 
What an exciting story with some very strong and deeply flawed characters.
Taylor is a secondary character from The Excess series and here she's the leading character. 
There's so much depth and story to be told about her. She's a feisty, sexy as hell and a very opinionated woman, who knows what she wants and what she certainly doesn't want. 
She's such a fun and fresh character, despite her broken and tragic childhood. 
I was with her all the way and was captured by her story.

The man she comes across is her complete opposite. 
Daniello is a sexy beast and an alpha with a big A. 
Man, I loved him from the first page. 
He oozes power, strength and sex. 
I love the mystery to him and I'm eager to know more about him. 
NOW! The way he controls and his chemistry with Taylor is scorching hot. 
More than hot. They create Fucking FIRE! 
Their scenes together showed their need for each other perfectly 
and I loved how they tested each other. 

The story is what captured me from start to finish and what a story it was. 
Angelica Chase knows how to write erotica with great suspense. 
She masters it to perfection and has outdone herself 
with this beautiful piece of work. 
I can't say enough good things about this book. 
It has to be experienced. 
Just read it and be entertained. 
I sure as hell was! 

5 BadAssDirtyNeedTheSequelNowStars


No comments:

Post a Comment