Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bad & Dirty Books 10Stars for Remy (Real #3) by Katy Evans


Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for.  




Ladies,  Ladies, Ladies this is the ONE. THE ONLY. REMINGTON RIPTIDE TATE!!!! He is the one book boyfriend you will never, EVER forget. In five or even ten years,  you may forget who wrote the book (which is highly unlikely cuz she created him), you may even happen to forget the name of the book (again highly unlikely), but I guarantee you will always remember REMY. I would bet my life on it! Let me tell you if you've read the whole series,  this is what you needed to complete you.  Yes,  I said it! To complete you because that is what he does.  HE COMPLETES YOU!!!  This is the story of REAL and MINE and beyond from his perspective! There is no fucking better way to experience this story than from his mind.  This beautiful,  complicated, sexy , protective,  Lion licking, creature they call REMY.  

Brooke and Remy's story through his eyes is all encompassing. It's hotter than REAL and Lawd help me I didn't think that was even possible! You get to experience his intensity on a whole nother level.  His teasing,  his wanting,  his patience, just HIM Every.Waking.Moment.  He is balls to the wall, ape shit crazy in love, and intense.  Nothing stops him from getting what he wants. Absolutely.Not.One.Fucking.Thing.  This man will bring you to your knees.  
"Tell me this is for me," I gutturally command,  teasing the tip of a finger inside her.  "It's for you," she gasps, then she kisses my temple and jaw as I tear off her panties with one quick yank. " 
-Remington Tate

I could go on and on, but the on the REAL you only need to know one thing.
You need some REMY!
 It's as simple as this Don't walk, Fucking run.  Do Not Pass Go, Do not collect $200 dollars, get on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo or whatever tool you use to get your e-books and one click this shit. Get all three books and experience REMY 3 times in a row.  He is everything you want in a BBF! No Fuck that! Everything you NEED in BFF.  Actually, let me be honest in a REAL boyfriend, husband, whatever you call your man! 
Ya'll can come back and comment on this post to profusely Thank me for telling you that Remy was the shit. Yup I'll be right here waiting. 

If you follow my reviews, you already know how this man effects me! In case this is your first time in my playground, Brooke took the words outta my mouth when she said

"Have your seen you? Have you seen what you do to me? You had me at hello,  you fucking asshole! You make me want you until it hurts"
-Brooke Dumas

I'm pretty sure I've made my point!

To Katy Evans this is your masterpiece baby! You knocked this shit out of the park and  down the block.  
LLF for life baby!!!!
#Team REMY

REMY was out of this world so 5 stars won't cut it! This was a REMY style TKO!
10 BadAssDirtyBestDamnBFFEverStars!!!




Click below to Grab you copy on 
11.26.13

  
Get to know Katy Evans


Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment