Saturday, March 22, 2014

***5 Star Review of Provoke by Missy Johnson***

 
SYNOPSIS
Mace Jordan was not the type of guy I expected to sweep me off my feet. I knew of the crowd he ran with, and they were bad news. But beyond that tough, biker exterior was a sweetheart, and one that treated me like his princess.
I liked being the good girl with the bad boy, but I never expected this. What I saw on his computer…I thought I knew him. 

But I was wrong. So wrong…

If there was ever a bad time for me to fall for a chick it was now, but from the moment I saw Leeta, she had me. There was something special about her, and I had to have her. But I also had a job to do, and I couldn’t let her distract me from that. I couldn’t let her discover that side of me either. But she’s not stupid, and I know she’s getting close. God knows what she’ll do if she discovers the truth. 

Or what she thinks is the truth.


Review by Lil' Max

Hold on while I pick my jaw up off the floor. DAYUM!!! Missy Leigh has captivated me once again! Where do I even start? Mace is the best place I guess. You see the cover right? Now picture that in your bed Mmm delicious RIGHT? Well he is in the book too. He's a man's man and he knows how to satisfy his woman. 
Cocky but not an Ass. 
Sexy, Confident and aims to please every fucking time. 
Let me tell you he doesn't miss or disappoint in the bed EVER!!! His family seems will be his demise. He's from a long line of criminals. Dad and brother are both locked up and his family name holds top billing for street cred.
Leeta well she's just the opposite. She's a prosecutor and her Daddy don't let her forget that nobody will be good enough for his little girl. 
Especially some 
Grade A punk son of a top notch criminal .  She isn't as close to her parents as she would like to be,  but definitely seeks their approval. Leeta is totally enamored with Mace.  Shit who wouldn't be. 
The thing is he's hiding something that's UNFORGIVEABLE!
 The question is  will what they have  enough trust between them to make it through this or not? 
 Click here to find out!!!


This snatched up 5 BadAssDirtyWTFisgonnahappennextstars!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment