Thursday, June 26, 2014

5 Stars for Overwhelmed by You by Nashoda Rose



I fell in love with this series from the Novella With You. I was captivated and had to read Torn From You book 1. Now this is book 2 in the series.  It's Ream and Kat's story and I devoured it in about 4 hours! I'm telling you my eyes were glued to my Kindle.  Although Emily and  Logan reeled me in,  
Ream and Kat's story took the Cake. 
I mean it was 
Hot, Sexy, and Romantic. 
Ream was a Determined,  Stubborn, Sexy asshole at times that I couldn't get enough of.  He has some serious demons that try to pull him under and no idea how to fight them.  Kat is a sassy little bitch with an I don't give a damn attitude my favorite kinda girl.  Hmmm I wonder why? (Totally Me!)
 She's got a little secret of her own she's concealing.  
I love the creative back stories the author incorporates in all of these books. 
Along with  plenty of angst, anticipation, teasing  and don't let me forget the 
HOT 
SWEATY 
MONKEY 
SEX 
Got damn, that's my kinda summer fling read. Don't wait to get your hands on this bad boy!


5BadAssDirtyDeliciouslyDelectableStars


No comments:

Post a Comment