Sunday, September 13, 2015

4 Stars~Sugar Baby Beautiful by J.J. McAvoy

When twenty-four-year-old Felicity Harper is dragged to a sugar party, an event where wealthy men and women seek "companionship," she never expects this one simple decision to drastically change her whole life. 

Her past is nothing but broken dreams and heartache. Her present is detached and dull. And her future? Well, before meeting Theodore Darcy, the famed film director, writer, producer and CEO of Darcy Entertainment, she would have expected more of the same. Love is just a fantasy and she wants no part of it--even if she can't deny the magnetic attraction between the two of them. 

So their arrangement is simple: sex with no strings attached. 

But as their intimacy becomes more powerful, so do Felicity's demons. Can Theo really shoulder her past and his own? And could Felicity even let him? 


Trixie's Review
This was my first book 
by this author 
and it didn't disappoint. 
I went into this without any expectations
 and I'm glad I did.
Felicity is a 24 year old woman who lives with two of her friends and works three jobs. 
Besides her two friends she 
leads a pretty solitude life. 
Has had a rough childhood and 
lost her mother at an early age. 
She agrees to goes to a sugar baby party 
since her friends springs it on her. 
There she meets the billionaire, Theo. 
At first she wants nothing to do with him, 
but he's persuasive and because of 
her attraction to Theo, 
Felicity gives in.
 What first begins as casual sex 
quickly leads to something more. 
With some serious twists and turns.
Felicity is a strong, 
independent and 
opinionated woman. 

She is such a cool heroine and I liked that she knows what she wants. 
Especially when it comes 
to her "affair" with Theo. 
She's very honest about her sexual needs and I liked that about her. 
She just wants it to be about sex and nothing else. She also brings out the best in Theo. 
But their connection is deeper 
than expected and when it comes to their childhood, they have some things in common.

Theo is just a wonderful, sweet and kind man, 
but as good as he can be, 
he also has some possessiveness 
when it comes to Felicity. 
He has also had a tough childhood and he sees a kindred spirit in Felicity. 
Not just the things they have in common but opportunities for Felicity to change her life for the better. He wants so many great things for her.

Their relationship is smoking hot and erotic. 
They have so much fun together 
and it's such a joy to read,
 but as their relationship intensifies 
a big twist happens and 
I didn't see it coming at all. 
I didn't know what to feel and think. 
Probably because I couldn't figure out how it would end and that irritated me, because I was really enjoying their story. 
As I was finally coming to terms with the twist a new one occurred and again my feelings 
were all over the place.
All I can say is what a ride. I'm really happy I went with the story and the ending was perfection. I liked the emotions the story evoked in me. 
If you like romance with steamy and erotic scenes
 and a compelling story with some great twist, then this a must read.

4 BadAssDirtyWithSomeTwistsStars

No comments:

Post a Comment