Saturday, September 26, 2015

5 STARS~ Breathe by C.D. Reiss



He was the dream I never knew I had until he claimed me. The kinky billionaire who wanted to give pain as much as I wanted to receive it. He’d marked me as his own and I accepted him. I trust him completely. I swear I do. 
But, now things are getting complicated. I have a career, and he has his claim. How far is he going to go to mark me? And am I going to run or stay? 
WARNING: This novella has some of Jonathan and Monica’s roughest encounters. That's how they like it! 
*This takes place after he reclaims her in the studio, and before the second wedding. If you already love them, they're hotter than ever!



This short novella was a really quick read. Only because I love and adore 
The Submission Series, 
which is where 
Jonathan and Monica are from. 
I devoured it in one take, although at times I had to take a breather. 
It was that steamy 
but in a very erotic way.

My god! 
These two are perfect 
and compliment each other in every way. 
As rough and brutal as Jonathan can be in their "scenes", when he's dominating Monica, He can be as loving, caring and supporting afterwards. 
Monica loves her pain and to feel/receive it. That she's able to give that to 
Jonathan as a gift, is her way of being a strong and confident woman. 
They really understand 
each other and their needs. 

"I owned him. I made this beautiful man gasp in my ear. His pleasure was mine, and my pain was his."

C.D. Reiss really knows 
how to write erotica. 
It's dirty 
but in a very erotic
 and arousing way. 
I really hope this isn't the last 
I've heard of Jonathan and Monica. 
Their relationship is so unique and beautiful. Full of admiration, love and respect. 
But no matter what I will still read everything C.D. Reiss releases, cause she's just that good of an author.

5 BadAssArousingAsHellStars

No comments:

Post a Comment