Friday, October 9, 2015

Magnificent 5 STARS~Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans


 

Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in Manwhore.

What lies ahead for Chicago’s most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston?

Sparks flew between them in Manwhore. Separated by deception, they felt the intensity and heat of their attraction turn up in Manwhore +1.

Will Chicago’s wealthiest and most notorious player finally settle down, or will one woman never be enough? Find out in Ms. Manwhore, the ultimate conclusion to their electric, breathtaking story






We decided to do a lil sumthin' different with this review since a couple of us read this series!
Check it out!!!

Our Initial Reaction


Trixie:
My first initial reaction was perfection and a happy dance. It ended the way I wanted and when I reached the final page I felt at ease and joy. It was such a beautiful ending and the whole book had a light feel to it. I could feel the love Katy Evans has for these two characters. It jumped off the pages.

Sasha:
I totally agree Trixie, it was perfect.  Whenever these two are together it’s explosive.  They complement each other well and there love and passion was felt throughout this installment.  They got their HEA and it was better than I imagined!


How Was The Whole Series?

Sasha:
This is definitely one of the best series of 2015.  It made a serious dent in my heart.  When I read Manwhore, I expected something different. I was not prepared for everything that was Malcolm Saint.  I always fall hard for the men in Katy’s books.  Malcolm was no exception, but I was heartbroken at the end.  When Manwhore +1 came out, it blew me away.  I fell 10 times harder for Malcolm and I was rooting for Rachel to win him back. I was like her own personal cheerleader.  Ms. Manwhore was the icing on the cake literally.



Trixie:
I'm in love with the whole series. At first I had a stronger connection to Manwhore. Following these two people, getting to know them and watch them try to have a relationship. Now after I've read Manwhore+1 twice, I'm equally as connected to this one too. Rachel's fight to win Saint back and get back together. Not necessarily back to what they had, but to a new beginning had my heart melting and cheering.With Mrs. Manwhore on top of that, it just became a perfect complete trilogy.





How did Ms. Manwhore tie it all together?

Trixie:
Mrs. Manwhore tied up the story perfectly. Manwhore was the introduction to these two strong and lovable characters and the beginning of a relationship. Manwhore+1 was Rachel's fight to get her man back and Malcom letting Rachel back in his heart once again, even though she never left it and was still a very important and missing part to Malcom. Mrs. Manwhore begins from where Manwhore+1 ended and the pace of the story, toward their wedding and honeymoon was just right. I was right there along with them on their journey, feeling their love and excitement.


Sasha:
Ms. Manwhore wrapped up all the loose ends and tied everything together in a perfect little tiffany box.   I was jumping for joy at this union.  Saint continued to be her protector and Rachel tried pushing the limits a bit in their sex life.  It was the right amount of balance for them and neither one had to want for the other they were side by side the whole time!!!







How was the Heat Factor?


Trixie: 
The heat factor was spot on. Not just for Mrs. Manwhore but throughout the whole series. Their loves scenes and even just them being close and touching each other was erotic and intense. This wasn't smut it was pure love. The love and sex felt honest and real and nothing felt forced. Every scene had a purpose and was built at a slow pace and still I could feel the heat between them from start to finish. Katy Evans knows how to write romance and that's why I'm forever a fan!

Sasha:
OMG! Malcolm and Rachel burn it up in the bedroom!  What made it so fawesome was the build up to it. All the flirting and little moments they had together the word Dibs will never be the same for me. I get this shit eating grin on my face everytime I read that word!  Gah I’m a hopeless romantic so I especially loved all the little things he did! 
I think you captured the heat factor exactly Trixie.  
I just felt like Saint oozed sexual desire good Lawd did he ever deliver!!!

Here's the thing. When it comes to Katy's writing I'm greedy.  I scarf it down as fast as I can, then lick my chops and go back for seconds! I usually go to a book of hers and pull up a bookmark when I'm feeling needy.  It does the trick. Then my hubby is in trouble.  Cause I'm coming to scratch that itch.  He has no complaints and quite frankly he's a big fan of Katy's Too but for a whole different set of reasons Lol.

#DibsOnSaint

We can't wait to see what she has up her sleeves next! 
Until then 
we will just have to read 
this series over and over!

Bring on Gina & Tahoe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment