Monday, November 9, 2015

4Stars~The Fall Up by Aly Martinez







 I wanted to jump. 
He made me fall.

As a celebrity, I lived in the public eye, but somewhere along the way, I’d lost myself in the spotlight.

Until he found me.

Sam Rivers was a gorgeous, tattooed stranger who saved my life with nothing more than a simple conversation.

But we were both standing on that bridge for a reason the night we met. The secrets of our pasts brought us together—and then tore us apart.

Could we find a reason to hold on as life constantly pulled us down?

Or maybe there’s only one direction to go when two people fall in love at rock bottom—up.





When I first saw this book cover 
I knew I had to read it. 
It was spectacular and just beautiful. 
Then I read the blurb 
and it sealed the deal. 
Romance with serious topics. 
I couldn't wait!
The first page said it all. 
Bam! I was hooked. 
These two lost and broken souls, 
Levee and Sam were just destined to come across each other's paths 
and change their lives forever.
I loved the build up, 
their instant connection and their conversations. 
I couldn't wait for more. 
I needed it. 
wanted them to take it further, 
as they did too.
I loved Levee, the pop star, with big a big heart 
who battles her inner demons 
while trying to stay out of the media. 
Wants to help and please others and 
in the process she neglects herself. 
That's until she meets 
the down to earth guy, Sam. 
What a sweetheart. 
I simply adored him. 
Been through terrible losses 
and yet wants to save Levee. 
They were so real and funny together. 
I laughed and cheered 
right along with them. 
Their sexual chemistry and connection were right to the point. 
Exciting and on fire. 
The epilogue was everything and more. Although predictable 
it was a sweet, fun and beautiful story.
This was my first book by Aly Martinez 
and let me tell y'all. 
She's got a way with words. 
She captured me instantly. 
Her story contains a seriousness, 
yet it's funny and sexy as hell. 
I really enjoyed it. 
Thanks to Levee and Sam.

4 BadAssDirtyWithOneHellOfAPiercingStars

No comments:

Post a Comment