Tuesday, November 24, 2015

5Stars~Reap by Tillie Cole




Raised as a prototype for the Georgian Bratva's obedience drug, 221 fails to think, act, or live for himself; he's his master's perfectly-crafted killing puppet. Standing at six-foot-six, weighing two-hundred-and-fifty pounds, and unrivaled in to-the-death combat, 221 successfully secures business for the Georgian Mafiya Boss of NYC, who rules the dark world of the criminal underground. Until his enemies capture him.

Talia Tolstaia dreams to break from the heavy clutches of Bratva life. She dreams of another life--away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon, her criminal family's underground death-match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family's captive who is more monster than man, she starts to see the man underneath. A powerful, beautiful, damaged man whose heart calls to hers. But sacrifices must be made--blood for blood...life for life...souls for scarred souls



It's been so long since I read Raze, the first book in the Scarred Souls series, 
that I'd almost forgot the characters and their story. But when I read the first page of Reap, 
my feelings and all the characters history came rushing back to me. 
I loved Raze. 
The story and the strong characters and Reap was no different. 
This is dark romance at its finest. 
Just wow! 
What a story.

As dark and brutal the story could be, it was also deeply beautiful and utterly moving. 
I was feeling all of it and loved the characters. Luka, Kisa, Talia and Zaal. 
It's all about soul mates, love and family. 
What and how far you would go for it. 

Talia and Zaal. Holy shit! 
Talk about an instant connection.
They truly are each other's constant. 
Talia is Zaal's light in the dark. His redemption. 
She's so pure and good. Loves and fights for it.
Zaal has been in the darkness. A true hell for over twenty years. 
But he sees the real Talia and loves with every part of his being. 
Their love and connection is so strong and passionate that words are unnecessary. 
I'm so glad that I got more of Luka and Kisa's story. 
They are true love. 
Honest and loyal to each other. 
They keep surprising me with their love.
That's what this series is all about. 
Love and family. 
I can't wait for the third book in this series. 
As dark as it can be, it's also deeply romantic and erotic as hell. 
I'm addicted to these Scarred Souls and I want more.

5 BadAssDirtyYou'reMySoulmateStars

No comments:

Post a Comment