Tuesday, January 26, 2016

5 Star Debut~Tempting by Alex Lucian



BLURB

His body climbing over mine. 

My teeth biting his neck. 

His scent on my skin. 

My nails carving a path down his back. 

His commands whispered in my ear. 

All of my senses filled with him. 

I knew it was bad. But I craved more. 

It had begun innocently enough, bumping into one another in a crowded Boston bar. What followed that night had been anything but innocent. 

Because I'd known, even as he'd slid inside of me, that he was my professor. I'd pursued him, a predator stalking its prey. 

And he didn't know I was his student. 

But he would. 



I had no idea that Tempting 
was Alex Lucian's first book, 
cause holy hell was this an exciting ride. Everything worked for me. 
The writing was excellent 
and captured me from the first page. 
The story was interesting. 
But the gold star goes to the characters, 
who were flawed 
and had many layers to them.
I have to admit that Adele 
annoyed me at first. 
It was a little off putting the way she kept chasing Nathan, even though He said no,
 it was irritating as hell. 
But I knew there had to be 
a good reason for her behavior. 
Off course there was
 and that made me see Adele
 in a different light, 
it even made me respect her more.
Nathan was an interesting and broken man. 
I thoroughly enjoyed how Adele 
ignited the fire back within him. 
Cause damn, did Nathan have a lot of bottled up inside of him. 
It was exciting and sexy as fuck to watch 
and feel these two souls 
collide and create FIRE. 
I loved how they teased and
 "played" games with one another. 
But also how they slowly started 
to need and want each other 
for different reasons
 besides just raw sex.
I'm so glad that I took a chance on this book. The blurb captured me 
and I wasn't let down. 
On the contrary, I was happily surprised
 and now I can't wait to read 
the next books in this series. 
This was one hell of a debut
 from Alex Lucian. 
Now I want Leo's story!

5 BadAssDirtyBendOverTheDeskStars!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment