Monday, February 15, 2016

5 Stars~A Love so Tragic by Stevie J. Cole




Title: A Love so Tragic
Author: Stevie J. Cole
Genre: Contemporary/Second Chance Romance
Release Date: February 15, 2016



Blurb

Promises.
We all make them. Sometimes we break them. But what happens when the promise you break haunts your dreams, when that moment of betrayal echoes within every last beat of your heart?

Love.
Love is passionate, painful, and all consuming in the most brutal yet beautiful way. How many people have you said 'I love you' to? Five, ten, maybe no one? I've said that word to two men, but only one where I felt it.

Tragic.
This word sums up my relationship with Nicolas: devastating, painful, depressing.
A first love that should have lasted a lifetime, but I ruined with a stupid decision. Shakespeare would refer to Nicolas as my star crossed lover, and I should know that stories such as ours always end in tragedy, but even with that, I can't not love him, even if I'm married to someone else.








Holy hell did Stevie J. Cole just do
 a mind fuck on me with A Love So Tragic. My emotions are all over the place as I sit here and try to write my review of this book. I have so many thoughts
 and I don't know where to begin.

I'm not a fan of the topic cheating but Stevie J. Cole's writing worked flawlessly and she really created a strong and powerful story, that I had to say "screw it" and just go where the story takes me. I'm so happy that I did but it didn't come easy. 
I was so frustrated by the two main characters, Peyton and Nicolas 
and their actions. 
There were times when I was shouting out loud just to make them listen and hope that they would finally man up
 and do the right thing!!!
 But as it's in real life it isn't always that easy and actions usually have consequences. That's the lesson Peyton and Nicolas had to learn.

I understand why they acted 
the way they did, because their shared history and connection was so strong and so was their love for one another. 
Every flashback was powerful whether it was filled with hate or love. 
Peyton and Nicolas grew on me as the story unfolded and I really love that they learned something from their actions. 
They both changed as people 
and how they viewed themselves.

A Love So Tragic was an experience. 
An emotional draining one at that,
 but in a very good way. 
Feelings were going on inside me
 through out this story. 
It was very intense and at times
 moving as well. This is a story that's not easily forgotten and with good reason.

5 BadAssALoveSoPowerfulStars

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Stevie J. Cole is a secret rock star. Sex, drugs and, oh wait, no, just sex. She’s a whore for a British accent and has an unhealthy obsession with Russell Brand. She and LP plan to elope in Vegas and breed the world’s most epic child.



Author Links

TWITTER
GOODREADS






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment