Tuesday, March 29, 2016

5Stars~Easy Virtue by Mia Asher




Love is selfish...

My name is Blaire.
I'm the bad girl.
The other woman.
The one who never gets the guy in the end.

I'm the gold digger.
The bitch.
The one no one roots for.
The one you love to hate.

I hate myself too...

Everyone has a story. Are you ready for mine?



Soooo, I just bought this book 
because it was on sale. 
Yesterday an hour before 
I had to go to work I decided to just read a couple of pages. 
Bam! 
Already 30% done 
and damn work was calling. 
I was pissed cause 
I was so damn hooked on Blaire's story. Incredibly addictive!!!
 Kindle crack at its best. 
So after work and sleep I finished 
Easy Virtue in 2 hours. 
WOW!!!
Totally blown away. 
Mia Asher has got some amazing writing skills let me tell you that! Sublime writing and storytelling. 
Her words captured me and just wouldn't let me go until the final page.

I loved Blaire. 
Even as broken, damaged and flawed as she was, all she wanted 
was love and validation. 
But the environment she grew up in as a child seriously broke her self esteem and her heart. 
I found her story very intriguing and no matter what decisions or actions she took I was always with her. 
Not condoning her but understanding her choices and reasons behind them.
I could totally understand why Blaire was getting butterflies around Ronan. He was such a down to earth guy 
with a heart of gold. 
Their chemistry was instant and 
I could FEEL IT through the kindle.
 Lawrence on the other hand 
was the total opposite of Ronan. 
Rich and powerful in his presence.
 There was also a deep sexual connection between them. 
The dilemma Blaire was in between these two men was interesting. 
They both give her two different things and to her equally is important. 
Love and money. 
But because of Blaire's past she's not capable of love since she doesn't have a heart and she doesn't think she's worthy of it. Her fear was her biggest obstacle and ruining perhaps the first real thing in her life. 
Namely Ronan.
Of course I have a favorite
 of the two men. 
Who? 
I won't say but Mia Asher writes them both so intriguing that I'm drawn to both of them. 
They both possess something sexual, human and flawed. 
I can't wait to read Sweet Venom and yet again be captured in Mia Asher's web, cause that's one erotic, beautiful and mesmerizing place to be.

5 BadAssDirtySexyGolddiggerStars

No comments:

Post a Comment