Monday, July 25, 2016

Provocative by Alex Lucian

PROVOCATIVE TOUR BANNER

Social Butterfly PR is proud to present the release of Provocative by Alex Lucian

Series: Tempting #3 Release Date: July 21st Cover Designer: Najla Quamber Photographer: Lindee Robinson Photography Cover Model: Denise Emilia

Provocative.eBook
Synopsis:
Coming home to a quiet, dark house.
Meals by myself, because she was already done. Excuses and apologies, they were never enough. But even with that, when I touched her—when she arched under me and pulled me deeper— we couldn’t get back to where we needed to be. Where we used to be. It was all frustration. Loneliness. Loss. Because even though she was no longer my student, the chemistry was always there. Adele and I loved each other. We thought we were unshakeable. But love isn’t always enough. It wasn’t enough when I constantly disappointed her. It wasn’t enough when loss cleaved us in two. And when she left me, love was not enough. She didn’t know yet that I’d never stop fighting for her. But she would. **Author’s note- Let’s be real clear that this is BOOK TWO of a duet, and you’re going to want to read Tempting before you read this one. Adele and Nathan started their story in that book, and you’ll get the same sex, fighting, and cursing that you did in the first. But if you want it to make sense, read Tempting first. If any of that offends you, please avoid them both.**  

Add to your TBR on Goodreads

PROVOCATIVE AN NEW




I was very impressed and enjoyed 
the hell out of Tempting, 
so I was eagerly awaiting Provocative. 
What made me enjoy Tempting was the two MC's Adele and Nathan and 
of course Alex Lucian's writing. 
Provocative proved to be a terrific continuation and conclusion 
to Adele and Nathan's story.

Both Adele and Nathan showed me different sides of themselves this time around. 
Adele proved to be more than 
just a blonde with a feisty mouth. 
She had a bright head on her shoulders and felt more than she first lead on. 
So much more! 
The same can be said about Nathan. 
He both surprised and disappointed me, 
but he redeemed himself. 
Big time!!!

I loved their chemistry when I read Tempting, and it was the same with Provocative. 
So much heat and lust between them. 
The sex was deliciously hot. 
One word - Voyeurism!
But it wasn't just the sex, I enjoyed the road Lucian chose to take to tell their story. 
It felt natural, real and believable. 
So did the dialogue. 
What happened in their relationship is something everyone can relate to.
It was an intense and emotional ride
 and I loved that I got to know 
Adele and Nathan even more. 
Even though there was a huge age gap between them it still worked in their favor. It brought believable issues to the surface.

Again, this was the perfect conclusion to 
Adele and Nathan's story. 
The writing flowed well
 and so did the pace of the story. 
To get the full Nathan and Adele experience you HAVE to read Tempting. 
The perfect introduction and just as good as Provocative.

4 BadAssDirtyProfessorStars

Buy Links:

Catch up on the series

Tempting, Tempting Book 1: http://amzn.to/29nIQZ6 
Beguiling, Tempting Book 2: http://amzn.to/29zfLtA
provocative teaser 2

About Alex:

Alex Lucian is an author living on the eastern coast of the United States who appreciates being anonymous, for personal and professional reasons. Tempting is Alex's first novel, followed by Beguiling and Provocative.

Facebook / Website / Twitter / Amazon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment