Wednesday, May 10, 2017

5Stars for Love Me in the Dark by Mia Asher




Title: Love Me in the Dark
Author: Mia Asher
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 10, 2017



Blurb

Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.

He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.

He was desire and need.

When he touched me, my body sang--
my soul came alive.

But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.









What is it about Mia Asher and her intoxicating prose?
Already after reading the prologue I had feelings galore exploding inside me. 
I could hardly contain myself with excitement and the anticipation of what was in store for me.

I was slowly seduced into Asher's magical world where everything felt real. 
Almost too real at times. 
Her words paint a vivid 
and powerful picture. 
I was in Paris and 
I could smell coffee and croissants. 
Feel the rain on my skin and watching two strangers struggling with loss and rediscovering themselves 
and love all over again. 

It was truly magical to follow and experience Sébastien and Valentina on their journey. 
I admired and sympathized with Valentina. So loyal and dedicated to her love and marriage that she comprised 
herself and her needs. 
In doing so, she lost who she was along the way for the sake of her marriage.
My beautiful and wonderful Sébastien. Numbing himself until he 
became void to everything. 
That was until he met Valentina. 
Two strangers at the right time and again wrong because of certain circumstances. Their attraction and chemistry 
created sparks instantly. 
Fireworks! 
So fucking beautiful. 
I felt it down to my toes.

Watching them navigate through their growing feelings and friendship was emotional and intense. 
The story was fast paced and only strengthened my connection to Sébastien and Val and furthered my curiosity. 
Mia Asher is an expert at creating angst and she doesn't disappoint. 
I loved the twists and turns in the story and I was definitely surprised a couple of times. 

I loved LMITD because it's so much more than a love story. 
It's about loving yourself, 
seizing the moment and never letting go. Sébastien is utter perfection with his French lines and could make me want to sin anytime.
Mia Asher is back and damn have I missed her and her flawless prose. 
Merci beaucoup!

5 BadAssDirtyMyLittleOwlStars


Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,
M.



Author Links





No comments:

Post a Comment