Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Review Post~Hundreds by Pepper Winters




Once upon a time, I wished to go home and forget. 
Now, I’m strong and ready to fight. 
Seduced and claimed, Elder no longer just demands my voice, he commands me to be a thief like him. 
I refuse. 
But he offers me things I shouldn’t want, favours I should run from. 
In return for his protection, I’m ordered to steal enough pennies and dollars to buy back my freedom. 
Only, we both aren’t prepared for how he changes me, evolves me. 
And now it’s my turn to learn about him... 


Third Book in the USA Today Bestselling Romance, Dollar Series




I don't even know how to start this review. 
I'm so enraptured with these two characters.  This story really explores and uncovers more about who they each are.  
It breaks down both of their guarded boundaries and reveals their fractured broken hearts and souls.
  They both want to be each other's Salvation, which is unfortunately their demise. 
Pepper is one of the best dark romance writers on the market.  
No matter what type of beast you encounter in her stories,  you will always be Captivated and your heart will belong to them.  

Pimlico is fighting for her future while continuing to battle her demons of the past and Tasmin's original life.  
She is figuring out who she has become and who she wants to be. 
Elder has never been the same 
since he's met her. 
Intrigued by her strength and 
unsurpassed hatred.
 He makes leaping bounds and pulls her out of her shell,  and some epic mistakes.  
Each encounter digging up feelings and demons he spent his whole life controlling. 
Each book in this series gives you enough to almost satisfy your hunger, but leaves you on the precipice hanging on by a thread.  
It truly has you feel what the characters feel.  Ultimately an Amazing Read. 

Even-though I hate not having 
complete closure, I would read this series 
book's a million times over 
to experience the bond these 
beautifully broken characters have.  
5 Stars only scratch the 
surface of what rating it deserves. 
#BringonThousands
#PimandElder
5BadAssDirtyCelloStars



No comments:

Post a Comment