Friday, March 16, 2018

5 Star review of When Sinners Kneel by R. Scarlett



Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.

Lex Harvey came to The Pit to find her missing friend. Someone who fights there must have the answers she’s seeking. Instead, she found him. The damage inside her matches the darkness inside him. She’s only eighteen, but the feelings she has for him are as old as time.

Beau Knight should have ruled New York. Falling in love was the beginning of his end. He watched her die and he lost his heart. Now, The Pit is his heaven and his hell. The only place he can be himself.

They’re both beyond fixing. Addicts, with desires humans couldn’t understand.

A soulless man and a souleating girl.

How do you find redemption from your demons when you are one?



I bow down to you R. Scarlett. Thank you for creating this extraordinary and intoxicating world - Blackest Gold. Before reading the Blackest Gold series I hadn’t read a PNR in a year cause I’m very picky and selective about my books in that genre. Well, R. Scarlett changed that for me. I didn’t think it was possible to top Molly and Tensley but she did with Beau and Lex.

There’s no comparing the two although I couldn’t help it times but they’re very different and I absolutely loved that. Wow, my savage and heartless Beau. You made me hurt and swoon with your love and care Lex and your family. Lex, you strong and feisty soul eater. My admiration only grew throughout the story. She was Beau’s redeemer although he had to do all the hard work to get there.

Their story was dark, gritty and so emotional. The pace of the story spot on cause I couldn’t and wouldn’t put the book down. Their chemistry sizzling and palpable. I loved the conflict near the end cause I didn’t see it coming and how Scarlett executed it only made my experience of this book more valuable.
R. Scarlett’s prose has to be mentioned cause it’s absolutely stunning and it’s something I immediately noticed while reading Vein of Love. Now with her fifth book When Sinners Kneel it’s more poignant and flawless. She’s my Queen of PNR.

5 BadAssDirtyHealingStars



 Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2tjwcXb
 Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2I3s4h2
   Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2oQtXVx
  Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2oSM5PI


Want to be notified of new releases by R. Scarlett? 


No comments:

Post a Comment