Thursday, May 21, 2015

Unblocked #3 by Marni Mann

Unblocked, Episode Three Blurb:

Derek Block confronts his past. 


Frankie Jordan's past pursues her. 


Secrets threaten to keep them apart. 

They want to let go of each other, but can’t. 

Their passion is too hot to resist. 

Things are scorching as real estate gets real… 

This is Episode Three of the five-episode Timber Towers novella series.

First Excerpt:
“If you want me, if you want this, then you have to tell me. And it has to be now.” I looked at her wrist. The bracelet she knew I liked was wrapped around her delicate skin; it was the one I had once asked her to wear. She had worn it today and that told me everything I needed to know. “Because Frankie, I don’t believe you really want things between us to end.” Her cheeks darkened and her pupils began to dilate with need. “If you tell me you don’t want me, I’ll…” She had to know I would respect her despite what I wanted. “…I’ll put you down and I’ll leave your condo. What happened between us won’t affect what we have professionally. I promise. But if you want me, then—”
My Review

And the saga continues! Marni loves to throw a monkey wrench in at the end and you  will be scrunching up your face saying WTF no don't leave me hangin'. That's were 2 left off remember?  More secrets are revealed about Derek and Frankie. Now let me just say that Marni turns the heat all the way up and the sex is blazing.
Ahhh shit that's just how I like it! BOOM. BAM. POW.
Lots of licking, flicking, dicking down  going on up in here! 
Frankie is still having a hard time trusting Derek and openly having a relationship with her client. Derek had never been a one woman Man but Frankie has got him thinking of no one else!  Derek has his revenge mission still going on with Randy an as that unfolds he has to think about what or I should say who it will cost him to finish this!  You will want to Shake the shit out of Marni for the ending of this one.  Thank goodness these release so damn fast! 
5BadAssDirtyBlazingHawtStars 
Unblocked, Episode Three Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble Link: Should be releasing any minute now.
iTunes Link: Should be releasing any minute now.




Unblocked, Episode One Buy Links:

Unblocked, Episode Two Buy Links:

 Marni’s Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment